CITROËN’s DS 5 is a bold, original and appealing avant-garde vehcile that comes into its own with the ‘DS Wings’ grille. With its sculpted, sophisticated lines and strong road presence the DS 5 delivers smooth efficient performance appointed with the latest in modern technology as standard.
Signature Design & New Materials
A new, magnetic gaze: the new DS LED VISION headlamps combine LED and Xenon technologies with sequential indicators and LED fog lamps with static cornering lighting. This technology allies advanced lighting performance with modern styling.
Haute-couture: authentic materials and refinement. Three qualities of leather are available, including semi-aniline leather, the most luxurious in the automotive industry. The watchstrap upholstery design is unique.
A cabin inspired by the world of aerospace design, with its cockpit roof, colour head-up display and wide central consoles, one low and the other overhead, with specially designed aviation-style dials and toggle switches.
Engine and Performance
The DS 5 combines excellent roadholding with sharp, direct steering and incisive running gear. It strikes an ideal balance between comfort and performance for a unique driving experience. The new-generation 6-speed automatic gearbox delivers exceptional driveability and breakthrough efficiency with faster and smoother gear changes and less internal friction.
The BlueHDi 180 engine sets high standards in performance and efficiency. With 133Kw (180 bhp) and 400 Nm of torque, response and acceleration are excellent at all revs. Compliant with the new Euro 6 standard, the efficiency of this engine is reflected in its fuel consumption and CO2 emission levels: 4.3l/100 km and 113g/km. The technology used by DS is the most efficient on the market.
A unique driving experience: a natural, adjustable driving position, sharp direct steering, high-tech suspension delivering a perfect balance between performance and comfort.
Modern features promoting comfort and advanced technology: keyless entry and start, a reversing camera, automatic headlights and blind spot monitoring.
The high-tech driving experience continues with a latest-generation colour touch screen featuring New Mirror Screen technology. This function mirrors smartphone content onto the screen, so that users can take advantage of their apps safely.
Exceptional architecture combining compact exterior dimensions (4.53m) with a spacious interior: five real seats, a modular, generously sized boot (468l VDA).
Engine & Transmission
- Engine: 2.0l BlueHDi diesel engine
- Maximum Power: 133kW (181 bhp) @ 3,750 rpm
- Transmission: 6 speed efficient automatic
- Maximum Torque: 400Nm @ 2,000 rpm
- 18” ‘Twist’ alloy wheels
- Cruise control and speed limiter
- Blind spot monitoring
- 6 airbags
- 7″ touch screen with MirrorLink and DAB+ digital audio
- Automatic dual zone climate controlled air-conditioning
- Bluetooth™+ USB
- DS LED Vision
- Colour heads-up display
- Rain sensitive wipers
- Auto illumination headlamps
- Anti-theft alarm
- Front and rear parking sensors with reversing camera
- eMyway satellite navigation
- 3-part glass roof with individual electric sunblinds
- Hands-free access and keyless push button start
- Electrically adjustable, folding & heated door mirrors
- Dual zone automatic air conditioning
- Heated front seats; drivers with electric lumbar adjustment and massage function
- 6 year / 90,000km CITROËN Confidence capped price servicing