The award winning 7-seater CITROËN C4 Grand Picasso is the bundle of joy every new family deserves; it’s stylish and technologically advanced, yet super practical. It’s a 7-seater that has it all; it drives like a hatch, has the practicality of a wagon and the easy entry of an SUV. This is the vehicle for the family with panache.
The new 2017 Grand Picasso lineup now includes the option of either a THP 121kW Turbo Petrol or the Blue HDI 110kW Turbo Diesel both with a 6 speed Automatic Transmission.
Both models include the following features as standard:
- Apple Car Play
- Active Lane Departure
- 360° View Camera & Satellite Navigation
- Coffee Break Alert
- Speed Limit Recognition System
- ACTIVE Blind Spot Monitoring System
- Rear Electric Tail Gate with Foot Activation
The Diesel HDI also includes:
- Active Safety Brake
- Active Cruise Control with Stop Function
Efficiency & Economy
BlueHDi Turbo Diesel
Engineered to be seriously economical and efficient, the refined BlueHDi engine with Stop & Start technology delivers outstanding performance, economy and refinement. Mated to an advanced 6 speed automatic transmission, this engine delivers 110kW power and 370Nm torque. Economy (combined cycle): 4.5L/100km.
THP Turbo Petrol Engine
New to the Grand C4 Picasso range is the impressive 121kW turbo petrol engine combined with a 6 speed automatic transmission, offering a comfortable driving experience. Economy (combined cycle): TBC.
Faster and quieter gear changes
The new generation fully automatic 6 speed gearbox will increase your driving pleasure with faster gear changes, less noise and more fuel efficiency. The latest ultra-smooth Stop & Start system stores energy when decelerating and automatically shuts the engine down as you stop, then restarts it when you release the brake pedal. It’s perfect for city driving.
CITROËN’s most advanced platform yet
The CITROËN C4 Picasso is our second car to benefit from our new modular EMP2 platform. This provides an unrivalled combination of a compact exterior and a roomy, flexible interior with lots of storage space. It’s also 140kg lighter than the previous version and has a lower centre of gravity, two properties that significantly improve roadholding. These two qualities offer improved balance between comfort, greater agility and more reactive roadholding.
Thanks to the modular EMP2 platform, the compact exterior dimensions of the new CITROËN C4 Picasso don’t impact on the space inside the car. The wheelbase offers record-breaking room for all passengers, particularly in terms of knee space.
Standard Specification (Petrol & Diesel)
- Apple Car PLay, Mirror Link and Android Auto
- Driver Assist Pack (Speed Sign Recognition / Lane Departure Warning / Driver Attention Alert / Auto High Beam / Active Blind Spot Monitoriing)
- Hands-Free Motorised Tailgate (foot activated)
- 12” Panoramic HD Screen
- 7” Multi-function Touch Screen with Digital Radio
- 360° Park Assist Pack (360° Vision, Park Assist, Blind Sport Monitoring)
- Electro Chrome Mirror
- Tissu Ondulice Trim (Black & Grey Cloth)
- 17” Anaconda Alloy Wheels with Space Saver Spare Wheel (petrol only)
- Dual Zone Automatic Air Conditioning with Row 2 Vents with Flow Control plus 3rd Row Air Vents
- Keyless Entry and Push Button Start
- Front & Rear Sensors with Gap Measurment Function
- Cielo Panoramic Glass Roof with Electric Sunblind
- Zenith Panoramic Windscreen
- Automatic Headlights & Rain Sensing Windscreen Wipers
- Front Fog Lights with Static Cornering Function
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Halogen Headlights
- Electrically Adjustable Mirrors which Dip when Reversing
- Automatic Folding Door Mirrors with Indicators & Puddle Lights
- Cruise Control with Speed Limiter
- Electronic Handbrake with Hill Start Assist
- 3D Look Pack (3D Rear Lights & Dark Tinted Rear Windows)
- 7 Modular Seats with Retractable 3rd Row
- Leather Stearing Wheel with Controls
- Child Pack (2nd Row Window Blinds, Aircraft Style Tables & Child Surveillence Mirror)
- 6 year / 90,000km CITROËN Confidence capped price servicing
Blue HDi Diesel
- Advanced Driver Assist Pack (Active Cruise Control / Active Safety Brake)
- 17” Anaconda Alloy Wheels with Tyre Pressure Monitors & Inflation Kit
Australia’s Best Family Wagon
CITROËN’s stylish, seven seat, Grand C4 Picasso has taken out the Best Family Wagon category of Australia’s most prestigious motoring award, Australia’s Best Cars 2014. The Grand C4 Picasso outclassed its category rivals, with on-road performance and value segments underpinning the Picasso’s win.
CITROËN’s factory warranty combined with a servicing program and roadside assist were highlights in the segment.
Judges from the motoring clubs of each Australian state assessed in excess of 220 cars across 15 categories ranging from micro cars to large four-wheel-drive vehicles, with particular attention paid to value for money, design, running costs and driving performance.
Read the recent review over at BehindTheWheel.com.au