Designed as a Crossover the CACTUS offers a few features unique in the marketplace. It’s light weight design & construction combined with a PureTech Turbo Petrol engine that offers outstanding fuel economy in its class.
The other most obvious feature is the ‘Airbumps’ integrated into the door panels. This feature is to help combat those pesky shopping trolley and car door impacts. They are available in three colours and can be combined with any colour available in the C4 Cactus range.
OPTIMISED BODY MASS
The C4 Cactus weighs around 200 kg less than the CITROËN C4, a feat achieved by forthright design choices:
- a compact, lightweight platform
- latest-generation, low-capacity engines
- and, above all, bold design options including an aluminium bonnet and hinge-opening rear windows.
The reduced body mass of the C4 Cactus was also achieved through innovations such as the optional sunblind-free panoramic glass roof with advanced heat protection and the Magic Wash wiper system.
PURETECH TURBO PETROL
Award-winning PureTech turbo petrol engine
The PureTech turbo petrol engine cuts fuel consumption and CO2 emissions by around 18% compared with previous generation engines, with no trade-off in performance. This engine uses cutting-edge technology and are both responsive and fuel-efficient.
This engine develops maximum power of 81kW @ 5500rpm with torque of 205Nm @ 1500rpm. Mated to the 5-speed manual gearbox or 6sp torque converter auto with “Stop & Start” technology using a reinforced starter, it produces combined consumption of just 4.7l/100km (5.1l/100km auto) and 107g/km (118g/km) of CO2 emissions.
The PureTech turbo petrol engine has won back-to-back International Engine of the Year award in its category (1.0 – 1.4 litre) in 2015 and 2016.
CITROËN offer outstanding value with a host of features included as standard:
- 81kW PureTech turbo petrol Stop&Start with 5 speed manual, or
- EAT6 – 6 speed automatic (torque converter type)
- 7-inch touch screen
- Electronic owner’s manual
- 17-inch diamond cut ‘Cross’ alloy wheels
- Black Airbump®
- Steering wheel controls
- Automatic air conditioning
- Auto lights and wipers
- Magic wash system
- Reversing camera
- Rear parking sensors
- 12V socket in cabin
- DAB+ digital radio
- Bluetooth™ + USB
- eMyWay satellite navigation
- LED daytime running lights
- Front fog lights with cornering function
- ‘Top Box’ dashboard storage compartment
- Front cup holder
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Driver, front passenger, front lateral and curtain airbags
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Two rear ISOFIX mounting points
- Electronic child locking
- Grey Airbump®
- Dune Airbump®
- Chocolate Airbump®
- White door mirrors
- Red door mirrors
- Gloss black rear insert with chocolate ‘Cactus’ lettering
- Gloss black rear insert with grey ‘Cactus’ lettering
- Red rear insert with black ‘Cactus’ lettering
- White rear insert with black ‘Cactus’ lettering
- Gloss white roof bars
- Thermally insulated panoramic sunroof
- 17-inch black ‘Cross’ alloy wheels
Intuitive, simple to use interior and dashboard with clever storage compartments.
(left hand drive European model shown)