Drive-away pricing for the 6sp Manual starting from $43,500 and $45,500 for the Automatic.
The Abarth 124 Spider Is Back.
A new contender when it comes to performance. In 1972, the Officine Abarth made the first Abarth 124. Today the new Abarth 124 Spider is born, a brand-new spider with the attitude of the Abarth Scorpion.
1.4 125kW (250Nm of Torque) MultiAir Turbo longitudinally mounted engine combined with the unmistakable sound of the optional Abarth Record Monza exhaust offers optimum power at all times.
With the power supplied to the rear-wheels through the mechanical self-locking differential for greater traction, it delivers the acceleration and lively handling you have come to expect from Abarth.
The All New Abarth 124 spider sets a new benchmark:
- Sophisticated mechanicals and the use of special materials have contained the weight, which results in a weight-to-power ratio of just 6.2 kg/HPA.
- The weight is concentrated within the wheelbase for optimum weight distribution (50:50) ensuring performance and agility.
- Offering unparalleled handling thanks to suspension derived from our racing experience.
Enquire / Test Drive Now:
Above: the new Abarth 124 polished and on display in the showroom at Frewville. This is the San Marino 1972 Black, 6sp manual with the Visibility Pack Option which includes full LED lights and DRLs, blind-spot detection and rear parking sensors. The red highlights are a feature of the first 100 Launch Edition (these features normally match the car colour).
- Turini 1975 White (solid -standard)
- Costa Brava 1972 Red (solid -standard)
- San Marino 1972 Black (metallic -option)
- Portogallo 1974 Grey (metallic -option)
- Isola-Elba 1974 Blue (metallic -option)
- Tri-coat White (tri-coat -option)
- 6-speed automatic transmission – $2,000
- Leather seats available in Black or Red and Black – $490
- Leather and Alcantara Recaro seats – $1,990
- Visibility pack (Full LED headlamp, LED DRL, Adaptive Front Lighting System, Auto levelling, Blind spot detection, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Rear parking sensors) – $2,490
- Non-standard pastel and metallic paint – $490
In the media:
Watch the comprehensive drive / review by Shmee150 (UK reviewer):
Watch the 300HP FIAT Rally Version in Action: